Huge shoutout to our friend @pau.leyes for making us this deliciousness.
SINGLE SERVE INGREDIENTS: (QUICK GUIDE)
This recipe is the: Seasonal Favorite 🤩 Pumpkin Spice Latte 🎃☕️
All natural, no artificial flavors 😌 version!
- 🤎Brew your favorite Paper St Coffee roast!
- 🧡Add 1 tablespoon of Pumpkin Purée of your choice
- 🤎1 tablespoon of coconut sugar or any other sweetener
- 🧡A pinch of Pumpkin Spice mix
- 🤎1/2 cup of steamed milk of your choice
- 🧡Add to cup of coffee
- 🤎Add a bit of creamer 😏
- 🧡Mix again, add another pinch of Pumpkin Spice
What is a Pumpkin Spice Latte?
A Pumpkin Spice Latte, often abbreviated as PSL, is a warm and comforting beverage made with espresso, steamed milk, pumpkin spice syrup, and topped with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin spice. It's the perfect blend of rich coffee, creamy milk, and aromatic spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
Origins of the Pumpkin Spice Latte
The Pumpkin Spice Latte was first introduced by Starbucks in 2003 and quickly became a seasonal sensation. It was inspired by traditional fall flavors and the cozy feeling of sipping a warm beverage on a chilly day. Since then, it has gained a cult following and has become a symbol of the autumn season.
How to Make the Perfect Pumpkin Spice Latte at Home
If you're a fan of the Pumpkin Spice Latte, you'll be delighted to know that you can easily recreate this delicious drink in the comfort of your own home. Here's a simple recipe to help you make the perfect Pumpkin Spice Latte:
- 1 shot of espresso or 1/2 cup of strong brewed coffee
- 1 cup of milk (any type of milk will work)
- 2 tablespoons of pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream and additional pumpkin pie spice for topping
- In a small saucepan, heat the milk, pumpkin puree, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice over medium heat. Whisk until hot and frothy.
- Brew a shot of espresso or make a strong cup of coffee.
- Pour the espresso or coffee into a mug.
- Slowly pour the hot milk mixture over the espresso or coffee, holding back the foam with a spoon.
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
- Enjoy your homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte!